Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Vote Vote Vote!

In honor of the Pennsylvania primary, and with a scant 8 days left until we (hopefully) find out the gender of our spawn, I thought I would post a poll of our own. My mother and Nick, as well as most of the people at work, are sure we're having a boy. My father and grandmother are equally sure it's a girl....As for me, all I care is that it's one or the other. Regardless, things are clearly set in place today, we're just hoping that he or she will make an appearance for the ultrasound person!

So, what do you think? Let me know!

14 comments:

Shopping's My Cardio.com said...

well. hoping it's a girl (so i can send her all sorts of cute, girly stuff!), but gut feeling it's a boy (whom i will have to send fishing rods and things). how's that for hedging my bets?? :)

Jamie said...

Something tells me its going to be a boy

k8 said...

have a girl so she can marry the nephew i'm getting in two months.

Alicia said...

I was looking around my desk trying to figure out my guess and my eye landed on the picture of my niece so I'll vote girl.

Mary said...

I am thinking a girl also!

Heidi said...

I'm going boy. I'm so excited for you, Jen!

Stringer said...

I am not sure the world is ready for a shorter, smarter (Jen's genes) and likely better looking version of Nick. Thus, I choose girl.

C Mak said...

I think we have our selves a little dipper! Alpha Phi all the way!

Karolee said...

I'm going to say boy. That's only because it's Patrick's birthday today though!

Can't wait to find out!

Anonymous said...

Boy

finelinenotes said...

I wish and hope that it will be a girl so that I can buy a cabbage patch for her, but alas I have a deep gut feeling that it is boy and Nick will beat Geoff to the punch of more quickly delivering boys to the family line.

lmoes said...

Twins!!!

BethZarling said...

It's a girl. Everyone I know is having a girl. If it's a boy, he'll have his choice of the ladies in about 15 years!

Anonymous said...

I am thinking it is a boy...but If it it is a girl, I sure hope she likes to fish!! : )