Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Results are in!


Despite the vote giving a slight edge today for baby girl Andrews, today our ultrasound showed us definitively that it is, in fact, baby boy Andrews gestating in my womb. All you haters can just pay up!

The ultrasound was awesome- we saw the fully formed spine, heart, brain, stomach, bladder, arms, legs, and even the face! The picture in the ultrasound doesn't do him justice, but it is apparently of his face, skull, and eye socket. It's not a very flattering picture, but it's the best we can do right now...

At any rate, thanks for all the votes and comments- that was fun! Hopefully I'll be back to posting soon.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Congrats! He's a cutie already (although I could have his stomach confused with his face!) But who cares, with such cool parents, he's bound to be a hipster heartbreaker.

Stringer said...

Congratulations! That is super fun news for you and Nick. Cindy and I are very excited for you. However, what i am really looking forward to is a 4-6 year old spouting the same rhetoric that I have been enjoying from his Dad for the last three years. I literally can not wait for this to develop!

HeRoosSheRoos said...

Yahoo, tis the season for boys! Congratulations. I am so excited for you. Enjoy sleep and s-x now because you'll be a zombie the minute he arrives. :)