Friday, February 29, 2008

Who has time for this?

Really? All of you super women out there, I'd really like to know! I started (OK re-started) this thing a few weeks ago with every intention of delivering weekly, ne, bi-weekly, witty, intelligent musings of my life on the Olympic Peninsula...I don't even have pictures up yet, and in my last two (of a scant three) postings I have just talked about me being a slacker...


Oh well. We are busy gearing up for Italy- we leave in less then two weeks, and I am doing a bunch of stuff last minute because we kind of changed some plans (and simply slacked on planning). Here's to hoping my International Driver's Permit and new credit card with no foreign exchanges fees get here by March 12! Cheers!

5 comments:

Heidi said...

Hope you have a fabulous time in Italy!

Seriously, I use blogging as an outlet. Your job is your outlet. You probably don't feel such a strong need to blog, because you already have a totally fulfilled life.

Not that mine isn't fulfilled--it's just I need a way to engage mentally in something every day. . .

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
k8 said...

i blog when i should be sleeping.

Shopping's My Cardio.com said...

and i blog to procrastinate at work :)

HeRoosSheRoos said...

JEN??? My old friend from college? I hope this is you! How have you been? It has been ages since I last saw you! Jennie (formerly Hal..., now Roos)